It took me a few hours, but I finally figured out how to add music to my blog! Thanks Anna :)
Why does everything have to be so complicated? It doesn't help that I'm clueless either!!
It's a bit pathetic when your kids have to help you figure things out!! It wouldn't be
the first time either!!
Stake Conference this weekend - looking forward to sitting with my husband and kids:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
thanks for commenting. so fun to keep in touch!! I hear you on the whole computer thing. My kids wanted my help adding sound to their power point presentation - I just kind of looked at them blankly. Luckily they figured it out themselves! Congrats to KC! Hope all is well. Love the pics of your family wearing Y shirts in front of them temple.
I was just looking at some of your favorite movies and gnome mobile is one of our favorites too. we love all the old dancing movies too. Ben is turning twelve this year and asked me to teach him how to dance the other day. He wanted to be able to waltz at the stake dances. funny! Maybe, we watch too many! :)
Good choice of music, love all of the songs, especially the John Mayer one. So good to hear from you on my blog.
Hey your welcome!!
Post a Comment